Great Lakes Higher Education Corporation is one of the most reliable Student Loans Providers designed for Students who have an account with Mygreatlakes.org.
Millions of the Students choose Great Lakes not only for their trust but also for their User-friendly website and mobile Application. Mygreatlakes.org Portal also supports ambitious young Students who need assistance with investing in their Higher Education, that’s the reason why Mygreatlakes Student Loans are so praised among the Student.
The Mygreatlakes.org Website allows the Students to explore repayment Options, Make Online Bill Payment and easily access their Account through the Mygreatlakes website.
The Great Lakes Student Loan platform is one of the easiest ways to view the Status of your Student Loans and perform the various operations. Great Lakes has been servicing Student Loans for borrowers for over the 45 Years.
Great Lakes Student Loans work to simplify the process of owning and repaying the Student Loans while giving the Borrowers the greatest chance at Success.
Mygreatlakes Portal is also providing the tips to reduce Student Loans debt, ways to Save the Money and guide on selecting & dealing with the Education Loans.
The Knowledge Center section of the Website has some specific sections for the current Students, former Students, and also for the Parents. Great lakes Loans have a variety of Repayment Plans which include Income-Based Plans, deferment forbearance options, and more typical fixed or variable interest rate plans ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Here you will Learn all the Steps involved in Mygreatlakes.org Login along with how you can register for an Account on the MyGreatLakes and how you can easily manage your MyGreatLakes Loans. Apart from these, we’ll also cover a guide to paying off your Student Loan.
Important Information About Great Lakes-
- 1 Important Information About Great Lakes-
- 1.1 Sign Up For My Great Lakes Student Loans –
- 1.2 Great Lakes Student Loans Login Guide-
- 1.3 Great Lakes Student Loans Login: How To Reset Password-
- 1.4 How To Make Student Loans Bill Payment –
- Alias Name: mygreatlakes.org
- Home Page URL: www.mygreatlakes.org
- Contact Phone: 800-236-4300, Support Phone: (800) 236-4300
- Email Id: ClientServices@glhec.org
- Physical/Mailing Address: 2401 International LaneMadison, WI 53704
- Services: Student Loan, College & University, Loan (Other), and Water & Sewer, Industry Groups: Banking & Credit Cards, Education & Non-profit, and Utilities, Service Area: National
- Paybill: To make online bill Payment you have to open above link then it will go to direct bank login page. Once page will open then you have to login through your User ID and Password to make any payment.
- Contact US or Customer Services: https://www.mygreatlakes.org/borrower/contactUs.html
- Twitter Profile: https://twitter.com/MyGreatLakes
- Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Great-Lakes/127699500611431
- Android App Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mygreatlakes.borrower.mobile
- IOS App Download: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/great-lakes-mobile/id435133002
Sign Up For My Great Lakes Student Loans –
All the Students who are Interested in creating the Account at Mygreatlakes.org must follow some simple Steps to Create the Great Lakes Student Loan Account. here is the complete Guide for Registering an Account is given below:
- Before Creating an Account at Great lakes make sure that you have your Internet Connection.
- Now you need to Visit the Website mygreatlakes.org and select the Sign Up from the very far top right corner of the website. or you can directly visit here: https://www.mygreatlakes.org/educate/registration/identify.html.
- Now You need to start the process by entering your complete Social Security Number (SSN) and choosing your Date of Birth (DOB) from the month, day and year drop-down menus.
- Now Press the “Continue” Button and proceed by establishing your My Great Lakes student loans login information and selecting your preferences.
- Once you are all finished you can return to the main My Great Lakes student loans login page and sign into your account.
Great Lakes Student Loans Login Guide-
If you want to manage your Great Lakes Student Loan Account at first you need to Create your MyGreatLakes Account and after that you need to Sign In there. this part of Guide aims to teach you how you go through My Great Lakes Student Loans Login,
So there are the instruction which you should follow to Login At Mygreatlakes.org:
- First, you need to Visit the My Great Lakes Student Loans Login Homepage by Clicking on this link: https://www.mygreatlakes.org.
- Once you’ve visited on this page, you need to get the more information about your repayment options and other necessary details by selecting the Repayment Options tab in the primary menu or by scrolling down the webpage. If you are all ready to log into your account, just Press the “Log in” Button located at the top left-hand corner of your page. or you can directly visit here: https://www.mygreatlakes.org/educate/login.html.
- The My Great Lakes student loans login page should look like the image we have provided directly above. If you are on the correct page, all you have to do is enter your User ID in the empty field on your screen. Make sure that you have typed it inaccurately before proceeding.
- Press the orange Continue button and follow the rest of the steps for My Great Lakes student loans login to successfully access your account.
Great Lakes Student Loan Login for Apple Devices:
Great Lakes borrowers can use the Great Lakes Mobile app for iOS to view their account details on the go. Here are the complete steps for the Great Lakes borrower login procedure from your Apple device:
- Go to iTunes and download the Great Lakes Mobile App.
- Install the app on your Apple device.
- Sign up to access your Great Lakes borrower account. There is no need to visit the Great Lakes website at mygreatlakes.org.
Great Lakes Student Loan Login For Android Devices:
Great Lakes also has a mobile app for Android devices, to help Great Lakes borrowers can easily manage their loans from their mobile devices. The Great Lakes mobile app is very intuitive, user-friendly.
Here are the complete steps of the Great Lakes borrower login process for Android devices:
- Download the Great Lakes Mobile App from Google Play.
- Install the app on your Android device. It will take a few seconds.
- Sign up to access your account.
Great Lakes Student Loans Login: How To Reset Password-
If you are feeling some issue to Login your Account at Mygreatlakes.org then you need to know how to solve these problems. Just go through the below instructions to Recover or Reset your My Great Lakes student loans login credentials:
- At First, you need to visit the Great Lakes Student Loans Login Portal.
- Under the “Continue” button, press on the “Trouble Accessing Your Account?” hyperlink. You will be redirected to the password recovery manager.
- Under the Personal Information section, provide the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- Enter the e-mail address associated with your account in the second field.
- Select your date of birth using the drop-box menu.
- Review your information.
- When ready, press the “Continue” button in order to create a new Great Lake Student loan login password.
Well !! If you’re feeling that you don’t have an E-mail Address or you can’t remember the e-mail address or tried this before but didn’t get any e-mail confirmation, you need to Just Click on the appropriate Hyperlink. You may find them at the bottom of the Password Recovery Page.
After clicking on one of these links, you will be redirected to an alternative password recovery method. To finish the process, here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Enter your FULL Social Security Number in the first field.
- Using the drop-box menus, select your date of birth.
- Review information.
- When ready, please click on the “Continue” button to finish the password recovery process
How To Make Student Loans Bill Payment –
Any time you make a payment on your Great Lakes Student Loans, it reduces what you owe in the long run. So even if you don’t have a payment due right now, making a payment is always a good idea.
And if you’re in repayment, making on-time payments will help you build a solid credit history and stay on the path to successfully paying off your loan.
Sign Up For Auto Pay-
The fastest and easiest way to have your payment applied is to sign up for Auto Pay, a service that automatically withdraws your student loan payment from your checking or savings account on a specific date.
Auto Pay is easy to use, it’s free, and you can sign up for it even if you’re not in repayment. If you are in repayment and you have a Direct loan, you can receive an interest rate reduction of .25%, reducing the total amount you pay over time. Contact us for more details.
Make A One-Time Payment Online-
If you like to make online bill Payments for Great Lakes, but prefer to make them yourself each month, you can easily do that in some simple steps using Pay Online.
You can also view your Payment History and save the bank accounts that you use most often so you can use them the next time you make a payment.
Making a payment online is a quick and easy process and saving you time and money because you don’t have to write a check and mail it to us.
Make & Track Payments Using Mobile Applications-
To make a payment using the Great Lakes Mobile App, you need to download it for your iOS or Android device, then log in to make or schedule a payment and view details about your loans.
The mobile app also sends you notifications about your payment due dates and successful payments that you’ve made.
Contact by Calling –
Great Lakes also take your Payment through the Phone, too. You need to make your payment using the automated telephone system on 24/7 or speak to one of the trained representatives during business hours and they can help you to make a payment and answer any questions which you have.
Send Your Payment Through Mail-
If you like to pay by check, you can always Send your Payment in the Mail. When you do, make sure you send a Payment insert from your Billing Statement and include your Payment Reference Number on your check.